Search
  • Gwyneth Blackwell and Kathleen Riordan

Beware of Carbon Monoxied Posioning!


I was so sad to hear of the 90 year old man in Harrison who died after leaving his car running in the attached garage. Having Carbon Monoxied detectors in both a house, and garage is so important. I know I have parked my car in the driveway, just to run into my house "to grab something" and became distracted and forgot to turn off the car. I don't have a garage, but I can see how this tragedy can happen. Please remind all your loved ones to be mindful of Carbon Monoxide dangers and have your detectors checked for battery power!


5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Call Us
Get an Assessment